Al-Islah School works with parents and primary schools to make the application and transition phase as smooth as possible.
You can complete the online form for a call back to discuss admissions or admissions can be made through the school office.
- Admission forms are available in the school office and Noorul Islam Masjid from Monday to Friday 9.00am to 2.30pm.
- Admission forms should be filled in and submitted to the school either by email, person or post.
- Admissions to Year 7 are granted on the basis of Entrance Test Results.
- Entrance tests will be conducted in Maths and English for students seeking admission to Year 7.
- The subject teachers mark papers and the Head Teacher sends a letter to the parents with the results.
- Head Teacher and Co-ordinator will participate in the primary liaison process.
- Admission to Years 8, 9, 10 and 11 are based on report of Attendance, Behaviour and Assessment from the previously attended school. The Head teacher and the Coordinators will carefully monitor the admission numbers each year.
Alternatively click Application Form, fill in the form and email to email@example.com or post to 108 Audley Range, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 1TF.