WHY AN ISLAMIC SCHOOL?
- Islamic school helps in preserving Islamic identity for the community at large, and for the children more specifically.
- It provides an environment where the students can practice their religion freely and receive feedback to improve their understanding of Islam.
- It helps our children achieve the best of both the worlds in a secular environment.
- It focuses on Islamic Skills and Qualities according to the Quran and Sunnah in a multi-cultural Society.
- Children excel in all aspects of their life when they grow up in a safe and nurturing environment.
WHAT WE OFFER?
Al Islah Girls High School offers a broad and balanced curriculum, delivered by dedicated, qualified, female teachers to students in an environment, whereby behaviour and personal development is linked to an Islamic ethos in order to develop the students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural aspects.
OFSTED have said that “our premises and accommodation are well maintained and the facilities are good” and we ensure parents and carers are well informed about their child’s progress with reports and with parents’ consultation evenings.
The leadership, management and staff of Al Islah Girls High School are firmly focused and committed, in working towards a school which will provide an exceptional quality of education by significantly exceeding minimum requirements.